Rachel Tenny Love Notes: 25 Mini Reminders
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
When I began my training as a therapist in 2014, I used to create little notes for my clients who were in residential treatment. I created the hashtag #already and #racheltennylovenotes to share messages on social media that were designed to help folks accept who are they, just as they are.
The theme of these mini notes is self-compassion, acceptance, and owning your inherent value.
This sets includes the following affirmations:
- I will challenge my critical self thoughts
- I don’t have to fix or change anything about myself in order to be worthy
- The opinions of others don’t impact my value
- Accepting myself takes time. It is okay if I notice old thoughts and patterns come up on this journey.
- It’s okay to take up space. With my words. With my needs. With my body. With my life.
- I deserve love and acceptance
- I deserve to live a life that I enjoy and that aligns with my values.
- I will notice the things that impact my self-esteem.
- I don’t have to always like or love myself in order to accept who I am.
- Today I choose to be compassionate towards myself, regardless of what happens.
- I am still growing and becoming who I am meant to be
- I am doing my best, even when I don’t like how things are going and even when I feel like giving up.
- I am capable of setting boundaries that support my well-being.
- I won’t let my past thoughts impact the way I feel about myself today.
- I will notice where I feel most comfortable being myself and who I feel most safe around.
- I trust myself to make decisions that are best for me.
- I won’t let comparison to others keep me from doing what is best for me.
- I accept who I am wholeheartedly.
- I am more than the things I have experienced. I am more than the things that I have accomplished.
- I am not alive just to do things or change myself.
- My body isn’t a project for me to work on in order to be loved and accepted.
- I will identify the relationships that help me feel most supported and respected.
- Choosing to accept who I am is an act of self-compassion.
- My negative thoughts aren’t facts.
- I am enough, just as I am.
Each set includes:
-13 front and back cards for a total of 25 reminders (please note: cards are printed on BOTH sides)
-each card is 2.5” x 3” (the size of a standard business card)
All in the details: Each set of cards comes packaged in a clear bag.
Ordering more than one for gifts? Order more than one to receive a discount!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email email@example.com with your message and order #.
Please note: Orders will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your cards!
All products ship via USPS within 3-5 business unless otherwise specififed.