If we met for coffee, here's what I would want you to know:
- You are already enough, just as you are
- You don’t have to prove your worth
- Changing your body won’t make you like yourself more
- The way you look is the least interesting thing about you
- Being able to fully experience your emotions without numbing or avoiding them is the only way to heal
- Your story matters and by being able to share it you can help change how others see themselves
- Regardless of what you have been through, you are worthy of living a life that matters to you
- Doing it all may seem appealing, but you do not have too - in fact you shouldn't
- You deserve to be seen and known for who you truly are
My passions intersect in my work on a daily basis and my main focuses are: empowering women to prioritize and focus on their mental health, working with individuals wanting to establish a healthy relationship with their bodies, and creating colorful artwork with meaningful messages. I fiercely believe in helping to support my clients find value outside of their appearance and achievements.
When I am not making art or seeing clients, you can find me enjoying my backyard, traveling the world, trying new restaurants, or snuggling on the couch with a good book. I share my life with my husband, our daughter Sloane, and our rescue pups (Tinsley & Sophia).