Digital Download- Mental Health for Creative Entrepreneurs Workbook
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Owning or running a business can be a rollercoaster, full of the highest highs and lowest lows. As a business owner you wear all of the hats and hold the responsibility.
There is pressure to succeed, pressure to provide financially, isolation, feelings of loneliness, and feelings of failure. There are feelings of not wanting to let others or yourself down, fear of scarcity, struggle to set boundaries, and feeling like you’re not enough. Those are things that each of us experience as human beings...and running a business can amplify those experiences!
So what comes first, the chicken or the egg?
Are entrepreneurs naturally drawn to entrepreneurship as a way to support their mental health or does the environment exacerbate conditions that create mental distress?
For many business owners, their business developed out of their passions. Maybe what was once your hobby or interest turned into something bigger. Add in our internal and external pressures...and it's a lot more than many people bargain for.
As s business owner, you bring so much of yourself into your day-to-day existence.
Your strengths and also weaknesses.
It is important to understand who you are and how you got to where you are in order to be able to function from a place of well-being.
Whether you're dreaming of starting a business or have been in business for years, your mental health is a key component that is often ignored!
This workbook is for you if…
- You want to set boundaries in life in business
- You want to understand how your emotions and needs play a role in entrepreneurship
- You're tired of feeling like you compare yourself to others or feel like an imposter
- You want to build a business and life based on your values
- You're ready to slow down and rest, but aren't sure how
What you will receive:
1- 80+ page PDF print file formatted to print on 8.5”x11” paper
This workbook includes:
- Informational content, written by a licensed therapist
- Content surrounding owning your story, comparison and imposter syndrome, understanding your emotions and needs, clarifying values, setting boundaries, rest, and self-care, connection and community
- Worksheets and journal Prompts
- Affirmations for Creative Entrepreneurs
Pro tip: Print on cardstock for a higher quality look! Or download to your laptop and iPad so you don't have to print it at all!
Please note: You will not receive a physical product when purchasing this listing.
Your digital download will be emailed to the email address you confirm at checkout. If you are sending as a gift, either enter the email address of the recipient or forward the email to them.
Copyright Rachel Tenny, LLC 2023. This digital download is for personal use only! Any use for commercial purposes, re-selling or redistribution of this work is prohibited.
Tag @rachel_tenny to show us how you use your workbook!