Digital Download - Affirmations for TeenagersRegular price $12.00
Affirmations for Teenagers
Who is this set for?
These affirmations were created for teenagers. Being a teenager encompasses so many huge life transitions including navigating relationships, developing autonomy, finishing school, deciding what is next, and identifying future goals. These cards will help you stay grounded, learn to trust your own intuition and remain focused on what matters to you.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. Who I am in enough
2. My worth isn’t based on the approval of others or the things I do
3. I trust myself even when the future is uncertain
4. My feelings are valid and not too much
5. I don’t need to have it all figured out
6. I am worthy of love, just as I am
7. I believe in myself and the person I am becoming
8. I am loved and others care about me
9. I am allowed to make mistakes and change my mind
10. I am learning to trust my intuition
What you will receive:
1- PDF print file formatted to print on 8.5”x11” paper. Each PDF contains 10 affirmations, the power of using affirmations and instructions on how to use them. Each affirmation is hand lettered by Rachel Tenny and designed to remind you of you worth and help you prioritize your well-being.
Simply print, trim the edges, frame (if you want to) and then hang and enjoy!
Pro tip: Print on cardstock for a higher quality look!
The colors are not editable and may vary slightly due to monitor and printer variation. if you’re interested.
Your digital download will be emailed to the email address you confirm at checkout. If you are sending as a gift, either enter the email address of the recipient or forward the email to them.
Please note: You will not receive a physical product when purchasing this listing.
Copyright Rachel Tenny, LLC 2021. This digital download is for personal use only! Any use for commercial purposes, re-selling or redistribution of this work is prohibited.
Tag @rachel_tenny and #racheltennylovenotes to show us how you style your print in your home!