Digital Download - Affirmations for Pregnancy
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Affirmations for Pregnancy
Who is this set for?
This set is for anyone preparing to become a mom, whether it is for the first time or the fifth. Pregnancy is taxing on both our bodies and our minds. These words were written after my own struggle of not enjoying being pregnant. I hope you find comfort in knowing you aren’t alone.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. I am exactly who my baby needs me to be
2. Growing another human being is hard work
3. My priority is taking care of myself and my baby
4. My body is capable of giving birth
5. It's okay to be anxious and overwhelmed
6. I may not be able to do the things that I normally do
7. The discomfort I am experiencing is temporary
8. I will not let others decide what is best for me and my baby
9. I give myself permission to slow down and rest
10. It’s okay to not enjoy this experience
What you will receive:
1- PDF print file formatted to print on 8.5”x11” paper. Each PDF contains 10 affirmations, the power of using affirmations and instructions on how to use them. Each affirmation is hand lettered by Rachel Tenny and designed to remind you of you worth and help you prioritize your well-being.
Simply print, trim the edges, frame (if you want to) and then hang and enjoy!
Pro tip: Print on cardstock for a higher quality look!
The colors are not editable and may vary slightly due to monitor and printer variation. if you’re interested.
Your digital download will be emailed to the email address you confirm at checkout. If you are sending as a gift, either enter the email address of the recipient or forward the email to them.
Please note: You will not receive a physical product when purchasing this listing.
Copyright Rachel Tenny, LLC 2021. This digital download is for personal use only! Any use for commercial purposes, re-selling or redistribution of this work is prohibited.
Tag @rachel_tenny and #racheltennylovenotes to show us how you style your print in your home!