Digital Download - Affirmations for Foster & Adoptive Parents
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Affirmations for Foster & Adoptive Parents
Who is this set for?
Choosing to be a foster or adoptive parent is both emotionally rewarding and difficult. These reminders were created to give you moments of support, clarity, and hope as you support your foster or adoptive child.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. I am opening my hear to this situation
2. It’s okay to experience conflicting emotions
3. I am not attached to an outcome
4. I am creating a safe and loving environment
5. I will provide my child with the physical and emotional support they need to thrive
6. I will honor my limits and boundaries
7. I trust myself in moments of uncertainty
8. I will educate myself so I can best support this child
9. I will pursue what is best for my family
10. Families come in all shapes and sizes
What you will receive:
1- PDF print file formatted to print on 8.5”x11” paper. Each PDF contains 10 affirmations, the power of using affirmations and instructions on how to use them. Each affirmation is hand lettered by Rachel Tenny and designed to remind you of you worth and help you prioritize your well-being.
Simply print, trim the edges, frame (if you want to) and then hang and enjoy!
Pro tip: Print on cardstock for a higher quality look!
The colors are not editable and may vary slightly due to monitor and printer variation. if you’re interested.
Your digital download will be emailed to the email address you confirm at checkout. If you are sending as a gift, either enter the email address of the recipient or forward the email to them.
Please note: You will not receive a physical product when purchasing this listing.
Copyright Rachel Tenny, LLC 2021. This digital download is for personal use only! Any use for commercial purposes, re-selling or redistribution of this work is prohibited.
Tag @rachel_tenny and #racheltennylovenotes to show us how you style your print in your home!