Digital Download - Affirmations for Body Neutrality
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Affirmations for Body Neutrality
Who is this set for?
This set is for you if you’ve struggled with the constant desire to change your appearance and your body. If you’re tired of loathing yourself and feeling the need to diet and lose weight in order to be valuable. If you’re ready to have a more neutral relationship with your body and enjoy a life outside of trying to shrink yourself, start here.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1.I will be kind to my body
2. My body is the least interesting thing about me
3. I am allowed to take up space
4. A number on a scale doesn’t make me more or less valuable
5. The size of my pants doesn’t determine my worth
6. I am grateful for my body and all it has been though
7. I appreciate all my body can do.
8. Accepting myself is revolutionary
9. I am working towards accepting the changes in my body
10. I will not sacrifice my well-being in order to be a certain size.
What you will receive:
1- PDF print file formatted to print on 8.5”x11” paper. Each PDF contains 10 affirmations, the power of using affirmations and instructions on how to use them. Each affirmation is hand lettered by Rachel Tenny and designed to remind you of you worth and help you prioritize your well-being.
Simply print, trim the edges, frame (if you want to) and then hang and enjoy!
Pro tip: Print on cardstock for a higher quality look!
The colors are not editable and may vary slightly due to monitor and printer variation. if you’re interested.
Your digital download will be emailed to the email address you confirm at checkout. If you are sending as a gift, either enter the email address of the recipient or forward the email to them.
Please note: You will not receive a physical product when purchasing this listing.
Copyright Rachel Tenny, LLC 2021. This digital download is for personal use only! Any use for commercial purposes, re-selling or redistribution of this work is prohibited.
Tag @rachel_tenny and #racheltennylovenotes to show us how you style your print in your home!