Digital Download - Affirmations for Therapists
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Affirmations for Therapists
Who is this set for?
This set was created for my fellow therapists who care deeply about their work and their clients, but also are working to be human too. Supporting the emotional needs of others can feel thankless at times and even a little hopeless. My hope is that these words will remind you that your client’s success or failure isn’t because of you.
This set includes the following affirmations:
- I will give myself space to be human
- I hold space for and honor my emotions
- I am not a bad therapist when my clients are struggling
- I am not an imposter
- I have to set boundaries in order to help anyone else
- I am capable of helping but not responsible for healing
- I may not see the fruit of my work but I am planting seeds
- It’s okay to feel helpless sometimes
- My lived experiences help me empathize and understand
- I can help others without having all the answers
What you will receive:
1- PDF print file formatted to print on 8.5”x11” paper. Each PDF contains 10 affirmations, the power of using affirmations and instructions on how to use them. Each affirmation is hand lettered by Rachel Tenny and designed to remind you of you worth and help you prioritize your well-being.
Simply print, trim the edges, frame (if you want to) and then hang and enjoy!
Pro tip: Print on cardstock for a higher quality look!
The colors are not editable and may vary slightly due to monitor and printer variation. if you’re interested.
Your digital download will be emailed to the email address you confirm at checkout. If you are sending as a gift, either enter the email address of the recipient or forward the email to them.
Please note: You will not receive a physical product when purchasing this listing.
Copyright Rachel Tenny, LLC 2021. This digital download is for personal use only! Any use for commercial purposes, re-selling or redistribution of this work is prohibited.
Tag @rachel_tenny and #racheltennylovenotes to show us how you style your print in your home!