Digital Download-Rachel Tenny Love Notes:25 Mini Reminders
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
When I began my training as a therapist in 2014, I used to create little notes for my clients who were in residential treatment. I created the hashtag #already and #racheltennylovenotes to share messages on social media that were designed to help folks accept who are they, just as they are.
The theme of these mini notes is self-compassion, acceptance, and owning your inherent value.
This sets includes the following affirmations:
- I will challenge my critical self thoughts
- I don’t have to fix or change anything about myself in order to be worthy
- The opinions of others don’t impact my value
- Accepting myself takes time. It is okay if I notice old thoughts and patterns come up on this journey.
- It’s okay to take up space. With my words. With my needs. With my body. With my life.
- I deserve love and acceptance
- I deserve to live a life that I enjoy and that aligns with my values.
- I will notice the things that impact my self-esteem.
- I don’t have to always like or love myself in order to accept who I am.
- Today I choose to be compassionate towards myself, regardless of what happens.
- I am still growing and becoming who I am meant to be
- I am doing my best, even when I don’t like how things are going and even when I feel like giving up.
- I am capable of setting boundaries that support my well-being.
- I won’t let my past thoughts impact the way I feel about myself today.
- I will notice where I feel most comfortable being myself and who I feel most safe around.
- I trust myself to make decisions that are best for me.
- I won’t let comparison to others keep me from doing what is best for me.
- I accept who I am wholeheartedly.
- I am more than the things I have experienced. I am more than the things that I have accomplished.
- I am not alive just to do things or change myself.
- My body isn’t a project for me to work on in order to be loved and accepted.
- I will identify the relationships that help me feel most supported and respected.
- Choosing to accept who I am is an act of self-compassion.
- My negative thoughts aren’t facts.
- I am enough, just as I am.
Each set includes:
-25 reminders, each card is 2.5” x 3” (the size of a standard business card)
What you will receive:
1- PDF print file formatted to print on 8.5”x11” paper. Each PDF contains 25 affirmations, the power of using affirmations and instructions on how to use them. Each affirmation is hand lettered by Rachel Tenny and designed to remind you of you worth and help you prioritize your well-being.
Simply print, trim the edges, frame (if you want to) and then hang and enjoy!
Pro tip: Print on cardstock for a higher quality look!
The colors are not editable and may vary slightly due to monitor and printer variation.
Your digital download will be emailed to the email address you confirm at checkout. If you are sending as a gift, either enter the email address of the recipient or forward the email to them.
Please note: You will not receive a physical product when purchasing this listing.
Copyright Rachel Tenny, LLC 2022. This digital download is for personal use only! Any use for commercial purposes, re-selling or redistribution of this work is prohibited.