Your thoughts are powerful. They have the ability to change how you interact with the world around you.
Your thoughts impacts how you feel.
How you feel impacts how you act.
How you act impacts the way you live.
Your thoughts are typically based in PAST experiences, not the present. When your thoughts are negative, you are more likely to compare yourself to others which may leave you feeling like an imposter!
I can help you through it, the same way I help my own clients I see in private practice.
Imagine an existence where you see your thoughts as just thoughts, and not the be all, end all truth.
In this masterclass you will learn how to:
- Identify your negative thoughts
- Understand the narratives and core beliefs behind them
- Understand comparison mindset and imposter syndrome
- Learn what triggers your comparative and imposter feelings and come up with alternative thoughts to help retrain your brain to think more neutrally
- Learn to beat the imposter monster
This masterclass is for you if you…
- Are bombarded by critical thoughts about yourself
- Struggle to come up with ways to combat those thoughts
- Feel like an imposter or like you aren’t worthy of being where you are
- Find yourself comparing what you have or do to others around you
- Want to feel like you deserve to be where you are
- Want to develop coping skills to help you feel less like an imposter and more like you deserve to be exactly where you are
For less than the price of one therapy session you get:
30 minutes of educational video content (valued at $150)
40+ brain-training worksheets in a specialized workbook (valued at $200)
BONUS: Affirmations & Coloring Pages (valued at $36)
Total value of $386
Use with therapy:
Therapy isn’t always accessible for everyone and the fact is that we all need a little support. This masterclass gives you the insight and support to be a happier and healthier you.
Already in therapy? This masterclass will support you in your personal work, and can supplement conversation with your therapist as you dig into your thought patterns and more deeply understand why they happen.
While this masterclass is therapeutic in nature, it is not a substitute for individual therapy. This masterclass if for informational and educational purposes only.
Please note: You will not receive a physical product. Workbook and video files will be emailed to the email address you use to purchase this listing.
Courses are non-refundable due to their digital nature.