Empowered Women Collab: ARCHdSold Out
Here's to strong women: way we know them, may we raise them, may we be them.
- 22 4”x6” prints featuring women who have impacted our lives and helped shape history.
- 5" x 7" wood art. Original illustrations of Kamala Harris, Gloria Steinem, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Michelle Obama and Maya Angelou on a light pink background with the phrase "Empowered Women, Empower Women" below.
Details for wood art:
Image transferred by hand to wood. Due to the handmade nature of our art, all images will have a distressed look (where the underlying white paint shows through the image), with slight variations on the amount and location of distressing. Includes a metal sawtooth backer for easy hanging. Wood art is packaged in a cotton drawstring bag.
Details for cards:
-Each card is double sided and features a woman/quote on each side, so you receive a total of 11 cards printed front and back.This set includes the following women & quotes:
- Dolly Parton-"You’ll never do a whole lot unless you’re brave enough to try"
- RBG-“Fight for the things you care about but do it in a way that will lead others to join you."
- Michelle Obama-“We need to do a better job of putting ourselves on our own to do lists."
- AOC-"Change takes courage/"
- Gloria Steinem-"Don't think about making women fit the world — think about making the world fit women.”
- Laverne Cox- My beauty is not about how I look. My beauty is about my heart and soul."
- Kamala Harris-“You are powerful and your voice matters."
- Stacey Abrams-"Winning doesn’t always mean you get the prize. Sometimes you get progress and that counts."
- Rosa Parks-"Each person must live their lives as a model for others.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt- "Do one thing every day that scares you.”
- Maya Angelou-"Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women"
- Amanda Gorman-“There is always light. If only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it.”
- Malala-"When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.”
- Princess Diana-“Anywhere I see suffering that is where I want to be, doing what I can."
- Hilary Clinton-“Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And when you stumble, keep faith.”
- Mary Jackson-“Evey time we have a chance to get ahead, they move the finish line.”
- Marie Curie-“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood."
- Coretta Scott King-“Hate is too gate a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated."
- Beyoncé-“We all have our purpose. We all have our strengths"
- Greta Thunberg-“We showed that we are united and that we, young people, are unstoppable."
- Cher-“If you’re waiting for someone to believe in you, you’ll be waiting forever-you must believe in yourself."
- Mother Teresa-“If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
All in the details: Each card set comes packaged in a clear bag!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email email@example.com with your message and order #.
Please note: Orders ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and @getarchd when you share your collab!