Affirmations for Therapists
Who is this set for?
This set was created for my fellow therapists who care deeply about their work and their clients, but also are working to be human too. Supporting the emotional needs of others can feel thankless at times and even a little hopeless. My hope is that these words will remind you that your client’s success or failure isn’t because of you.
This set includes the following affirmations:
- I will give myself space to be human
- I hold space for and honor my emotions
- I am not a bad therapist when my clients are struggling
- I am not an imposter
- I have to set boundaries in order to help anyone else
- I am capable of helping but not responsible for healing
- I may not see the fruit of my work but I am planting seeds
- It’s okay to feel helpless sometimes
- My lived experiences help me empathize and understand
- I can help others without having all the answers
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packages in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!