Affirmations for TeenagersRegular price $24.00
Who is this set for?
These affirmations were created for teenagers. Being a teenager encompasses so many huge life transitions including navigating relationships, developing autonomy, finishing school, deciding what is next, and identifying future goals. These cards will help you stay grounded, learn to trust your own intuition and remain focused on what matters to you.
This set includes the following affirmations
1. Who I am in enough
2. My worth isn’t based on the approval of others or the things I do
3. I trust myself even when the future is uncertain
4. My feelings are valid and not too much
5. I don’t need to have it all figured out
6. I am worthy of love, just as I am
7. I believe in myself and the person I am becoming
8. I am loved and others care about me
9. I am allowed to make mistakes and change my mind
10. I am learning to trust my intuition
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!