Affirmations for Pregnancy
This product is currently sold out.
The designs in this pack include the following sayings:
- I am exactly who my baby needs me to be
- Growing another human being in hard work and I am capable of doing it
- My biggest priority is taking care of myself and my baby
- My body is capable of giving birth
- I'm doing something new and it's okay to be anxious and overwhelmed
- I may not be able to do the things that I normally do, but I am doing enough
- The discomfort I am experiencing is temporary
- My body is growing and changing and that's okay
- I am giving myself grace throughout this process
- I will trust my own intuition and not let others decide what is best for me and my baby
These affirmations were created for women who are newly pregnant, pregnant for the first time, and seasoned mamas who are pregnant again. Pregnancy can be a beautiful and equally challenging time where hormones and emotions are a roller coaster. May these words encourage you that you are so capable of doing this and the best mama for your growing baby!
Each design in this pack is hand painted and digitized by Rachel Tenny and then printed digitally on 110 # Cougar paper in Columbia, SC. Each card measures 4”x4” and is the perfect size to gift to a friend or display in your car, on your mirror, or put into a frame. Each set comes as a pack of 10 in a clear bag, perfect for gifting!
Did you know the name #racheltennylovenotes came from my scrap watercolor paper?!
I am the recycling queen and hated wasting the extra pieces of paper that I trimmed from the illustrations I made. So I saved them and one day as I looked at my ever growing pile, I decided to make little notes and send them out. I painted the cards in the brightest colors I could find and then wrote encouraging words like "You are beautiful," "You are Loved," "You got this,” and "Keep Chasing Your Wildest dreams!"
That was more than 2 years ago now, and I've sent out over 500 cards of encouragement. It’s crazy to think about all the places they've gone and the moments of encouragement that have been born from what would have otherwise been trash.
There are so many negative messages that we are bombarded with on a daily basis and I want the words on these affirmation cards to block out or deflect some of that negativity.
Please note: Cards will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any prints that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag Rachel Tenny on social media and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your love notes!