Who is this set for?
Imposter syndrome is a huge barrier to feeling confident and secure in who you are and what you are doing. These affirmations were written to help you own your power and identify that you deserve to have all the good things in your life.
This set includes the following affirmations
1. Making mistakes doesn’t change my value
2. I don’t need to have all the answers
3. I am confident in who I am and what I do
4. I don’t have to prove my worth
5. I deserve all the good things I have
6. I am worthy of a life that I love
7. My success isn’t luck or fate
8. I deserve to be here
9. I am capable and competent
10. I am not an imposter, even when I feel like I am
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!