Who is this set for?
This set was written for anyone struggling with depression, whether it be a long-term experience or a new occurrence. Depression can color everything in our lives and these affirmations can help remind you of who you are and the value your life has, even when you can’t see it.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. I am loved even in moments when I feel disconnected
2. I will be gentle with myself
3. It’s okay to allow others to support me
4. I allow myself to do the things I have capacity for
5. My depression doesn’t define me
6. I won’t blame myself for the way I feel
7. It’s okay if I need the support of professionals
8. I deserve a life that feels meaningful
9. There is hope even if I don’t feel it right now
10. I will remember the truth about myself
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!