Who is this set for?
These affirmations are for the people who are caregivers, whether it be their job or they find themselves being a caretaker in their personal life. These affirmations will help support you and help you fill your own cup so you can continue to care for others without being burned out.
This set includes the following affirmations
1. Taking care of myself enables me to show up for others
2. I am allowed to take break
3. I acknowledge how taxing being a caregiver can be
4. I cannot take care of anyone else if my own needs aren’t met
5. Who I am and what I do makes a difference
6. I will ask for help when I feel overwhelmed and burned out
7. My identity is not found in the work I do
8. I deserve to be taken care of too
9. I will give myself the care and attention I need to thrive
10. I will do something for myself today
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
-Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!