Affirmations for Cancer Treatment & Recovery Mini Print
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our best affirmations packed into a print that is the perfect size to frame and take with you to your office, bedroom, or anywhere you go!
Size: 5x7 print on Neenah Classic Crest Cover #100 paper (thick and beautiful!)
Who is this set for?
These affirmations were written for those of you who are going through a recent diagnosis and journey of cancer treatment. I hope these help you feel supported, encourage and less alone as you go through something most people can’t begin to imagine.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. My feelings about what I’m experiencing are all valid
2. My body isn’t a failure, damaged, or broken
3. I am allowed to be sick and tired
4. I am not alone in this
5. I trust my medical team
6. I allow my body to take all the rest and support it needs
7. I will let others support me
8. I trust myself to choose the treatment that is best for me
9. My diagnosis isn’t my identity
10. My cancer doesn’t define me
All in the details: Each print comes packaged in a clear bag! This print does NOT come framed.
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email email@example.com with your message and order #.
Please note: Prints will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!