Who is this set for?
These affirmations were written for those of you who are going through a recent diagnosis and journey of cancer treatment. I hope these help you feel supported, encourage and less alone as you go through something most people can’t begin to imagine.
This set includes the following affirmations
1. My feelings about what I’m experiencing are all valid
2. My body isn’t a failure, damaged, or broken
3. I am allowed to be sick and tired
4. I am not alone in this
5. I trust my medical team
6. I allow my body to take all the rest and support it needs
7. I will let others support me
8. I trust myself to choose the treatment that is best for me
9. My diagnosis isn’t my identity
10. My cancer doesn’t define me
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email email@example.com with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!