Affirmations for Boundaries
Who is this set for?
This set is for you if you struggle with people pleasing and putting the needs of others before your own. If you’re burnt out and feel taken advantage of by not letting people know what’s okay or not. If you’re ready to get pumped up to set boundaries, look no further.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. It’s okay to say “no”
2. I don’t have to please everyone
3. I set boundaries as a form of self-care
4. I am not responsible for how others respond to the boundaries I set
5. I give myself permission to set boundaries
6. I am learning to set boundaries
7. I cannot ignore my own needs
8. I am learning to set boundaries
9. Boundaries help me avoid burn out
10. I release the guilt I feel when I set boundaries
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packages in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!