Affirmations for Pregnancy
Who is this set for?
This set is for anyone preparing to becoming a mom, whether it is for the first time or the fifth. Pregnancy is taxing on both our bodies and our minds. These words were written after my own struggle of not enjoying being pregnant. I hope you find comfort in knowing you aren’t alone.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1.I am exactly who my baby needs me to be
2. Growing another human being is hard work
3. My priority is taking care of myself and my baby
4. My body is capable of giving birth
5. it's okay to be anxious and overwhelmed
6. I may not be able to do the things that I normally do
7. The discomfort I am experiencing is temporary
8. I will not let others decide what is best for me and my baby
9. I give myself permission to slow down and rest
10. It’s okay to not enjoy this experience
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packages in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email email@example.com with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!