This set was created for the person who is struggling with their mental health and may feel guilt and shame because of that. The person who doesn’t know how to ask for support or feels the stigma of their diagnosis. Today is the perfect day to break down some of those barriers and prioritize your well-being.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. I have the ability to cope with my thoughts and feelings
2. I give myself permission to feel my feelings
3. I won't ignore my needs
4. I am not weak for asking for help
5. I am working towards healing
6. I will prioritize my well-being
7. I am not defined by my diagnosis
8. I am not broken or damaged
9. I am strong, even of the days I don't feel like it
10. I deserve to take care of myself
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift?If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email email@example.com with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag#racheltennylovenoteswhen you share your affirmations!