Choosing to be a foster or adoptive parent is both emotionally rewarding and difficult. These reminders were created to give you moments of support, clarity, and hope as you support your foster or adoptive child.
This set includes the following affirmations
1. I am opening my hear to this situation
2. It’s okay to experience conflicting emotions
3. I am not attached to an outcome
4. I am creating a safe and loving environment
5. I will provide my child with the physical and emotional support they need to thrive
6. I will honor my limits and boundaries
7. I trust myself in moments of uncertainty
8. I will educate myself so I can best support this child
9. I will pursue what is best for my family
10. Families come in all shapes and sizes
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift?If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag#racheltennylovenoteswhen you share your affirmations!
All products ship via USPS within 3-5 business unless otherwise specififed.