This set of affirmation cards is specifically designed for those who are going through a cancer diagnosis and treatment. Written and illustrated by Rachel Tenny, these affirmations are intended to provide support, encouragement, and a sense of not being alone during this difficult time.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. My feelings about what I’m experiencing are all valid
2. My body isn’t a failure, damaged, or broken
3. I am allowed to be sick and tired
4. I am not alone in this
5. I trust my medical team
6. I allow my body to take all the rest and support it needs
7. I will let others support me
8. I trust myself to choose the treatment that is best for me
9. My diagnosis isn’t my identity
10. My cancer doesn’t define me
Included in this set:
10 affirmations, written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny, each printed on durable and beautiful 110# Cougar paper
A 3" acrylic stand for easy display
A muslin bag for safekeeping
A clear bag and muslin drawstring bag for added protection
An insert card with ideas on how to use your cards
This set makes a great gift! If you're sending it as a gift, we'll include a personalized note at no extra charge. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order number.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS and Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to share your affirmations on social media and tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes!
All products ship via USPS within 3-5 business unless otherwise specififed.