Affirmations for AnxietyOnly 1 left!
Who is this set for?
This set was created for the person who feels like their brain is running a million miles a minute. Who struggles to slow down and be in the present moment. Who feels paralyzed by their anxiety or like it somehow is a flaw. These affirmations will help you calm your anxious thoughts and be present now.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. My anxious thoughts aren’t facts
2. I am capable even in moments of high anxiety
3. I will take myself out of situations that trigger my anxiety
4. My anxiety isn’t a weakness or a character flaw
5. I will acknowledge my anxious thoughts instead of pushing them away
6. I can sit with my fear and anxiety without it taking over me
7. I am taking this day one moment at a time
8. I will practice moments of mindfulness
9. I will do my best to stay in the present moment
10. Peace starts within me
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packages in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email email@example.com with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!