Digital Download - Affirmations for Loss & Grief
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Affirmations for Loss & Grief
Who is this set for?
Losing someone you love is one of the hardest things you can experience. While this set isn’t specifically about losing a loved one, it can provide support for you if you have or if you are grieving the loss of a situation. Healing takes time... be patient with yourself while you walk through your loss.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. I will take comfort in the support of those who love me
2. I don't have to rush my healing
3. I will allow myself to grieve however feels right
4. I am not obligated to find the silver lining
5. I will let myself experience my grief fully
6. I acknowledge my grief as a sign of what matters to me
7. Things won't go back to how they were, but I will be okay
8. I am allowing myself to heal
9. I allow both my mind and body to grieve
10. I know that my grief may look different depending on the moment
What you will receive:
1- PDF print file formatted to print on 8.5”x11” paper. Each PDF contains 10 affirmations, the power of using affirmations and instructions on how to use them. Each affirmation is hand lettered by Rachel Tenny and designed to remind you of you worth and help you prioritize your well-being.
Simply print, trim the edges, frame (if you want to) and then hang and enjoy!
Pro tip: Print on cardstock for a higher quality look!
The colors are not editable and may vary slightly due to monitor and printer variation. if you’re interested.
Your digital download will be emailed to the email address you confirm at checkout. If you are sending as a gift, either enter the email address of the recipient or forward the email to them.
Please note: You will not receive a physical product when purchasing this listing.
Copyright Rachel Tenny, LLC 2021. This digital download is for personal use only! Any use for commercial purposes, re-selling or redistribution of this work is prohibited.
Tag @rachel_tenny and #racheltennylovenotes to show us how you style your print in your home!