Who is this set for?
This set is for the teachers who work long hours, show patience, and immense flexibility to adapt to the needs of their students. Continue to stay motivated even on the days you question if what you are doing matters. Soak in these words on days you might want to give up.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. I make a difference in my student's lives
2. The things I do on a daily basis matter more than I know
3. I believe in myself and my abilities
4. I see each student for the unique person that they are
5. I can handle stressful and chaotic situations
6.I am a valuable asset to my students, my school and my community
7. The work I do every single day matters
8. My students are more than a test score
9. I am a capable and competent teacher
10. I am more than what my students accomplish
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!