Losing someone you love is one of the hardest things you can experience. While this set isn’t specifically about losing a loved one, it can provide support for you if you have or if you are grieving the loss of a situation. Healing takes time... be patient with yourself while you walk through your loss.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. I will take comfort in the support of those who love me
2. I don't have to rush my healing
3. I will allow myself to grieve however feels right
4. I am not obligated to find the silver lining
5. I will let myself experience my grief fully
6. I acknowledge my grief as a sign of what matters to me
7. Things won't go back to how they were, but I will be okay
8. I am allowing myself to heal
9. I allow both my mind and body to grieve
10. I know that my grief may look different depending on the moment
Each set includes:
-10 affirmations (written, lettered, and painted by Rachel Tenny)
Each affirmation is printed on 110# Cougar paper, which makes them both durable and beautiful!
-a 3" acrylic stand to easily display your cards
-a muslin bag
All in the details: Each set comes packaged in a clear bag and then is tucked inside a muslin drawstring bag to keep them safe when you’re not using. Your box will come with an insert card that gives you ways to use your cards!
Is this a gift?If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your message and order #.
Please note: Affirmations will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag#racheltennylovenoteswhen you share your affirmations!