Affirmations for Mental Health Mini Print
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our best affirmations packed into a print that is the perfect size to frame and take with you to your office, bedroom, or anywhere you go!
Size: 5x7 print on Neenah Classic Crest Cover #100 paper (thick and beautiful!)
Who is this set for?
This set was created for the person who is struggling with their mental health and may feel guilt and shame because of that. The person who doesn’t know how to ask for support or feels the stigma of their diagnosis. Today is the perfect day to break down some of those barriers and prioritize your well-being.
This set includes the following affirmations:
1. I have the ability to cope with my thoughts and feelings
2. I give myself permission to feel my feelings
3. I won't ignore my needs
4. I am not weak for asking for help
5. I am working towards healing
6. I will prioritize my well-being
7. I am not defined by my diagnosis
8. I am not broken or damaged
9. I am strong, even of the days I don't feel like it
10. I deserve to take care of myself
All in the details: Each print comes packaged in a clear bag! This print does NOT come framed.
Is this a gift? If you’re sending this set to someone as a gift, we are happy to send a gift note (at no extra charge) so your recipient knows that it’s from you. Please email email@example.com with your message and order #.
Please note: Prints will ship within 3-5 business days via USPS. Rachel Tenny is not responsible for any packages that are lost or damaged in the mail. For a full list of policies, please view the bottom of the shop page!
Be sure to tag @rachel_tenny and use the hashtag #racheltennylovenotes when you share your affirmations!