The affirmations we all need on repeat during the holiday season!
- I will prioritize my mental health this holiday season.
- I will not feel guilty for things outside of my control.
- It's okay if I am not feeling festive or cheerful.
- I will set boundaries that maintain my peace.
- I will not feel guilty when I have to tell others "no."
- I remove the pressure to "do it all."
- I am capable of being present in a meaningful way.
- I will acknowledge and all myself to process past situations that make the holidays feel challenging.
- I give myself permission to rest during a busy time.
- My needs matter just as much as those of others.