I’m breaking down the 4 attachment styles and helping you begin to understand how you connect with others.
My favorite thing about understanding our attachment styles is that it can serve as a catalyst to help us do something different. We don’t have to continue to interact in the same ways that aren’t serving us!
1. Understanding secure attachment
2. Understanding avoidant attachment
3. Understanding anxious attachment
4. Understanding disorganized attachment
5. "Your attachment style doesn't define you."
6. Changes in attachment style. Our attachment style can change on who we are interacting with and how comfortable or uncomfortable we feel in the relationship.