10 Ways to Prioritize your Mental Health in the New Year
10 ways to prioritize your mental health in 2023!
1. Identify your emotions daily.
2. Journal or find a way to reflect on how you are feeling.
3. Pick a few safe people to share your experience with.
4. Find a therapist/go to therapy if you are able to.
5. Identify and set boundaries with the people in your life.
6. Take more time to rest and play!
7. Go outside and get some fresh air/sunshine, even if it's cold.
8. Get an adequate amount of sleep.
9. Nourish your body and move it in ways that you enjoy.
10. Find a hobby that doesn't have anything to do with your job, others, or being productive, something just for you.